Fish Eaters Traditional Catholic Forum
April 24, 2014, 09:11:AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: So, Pavlov's sitting in a bar enjoying a pint. The phone rings. He jumps up and says, "Dang! I forgot to feed the dog!"

Fish Eaters    Forum Index   Forum Rules   Help Calendar Members Chat Room   Who's Chatting   Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: Prophecies on Archbishop Lefebvre (for those with ears to hear)  (Read 5694 times)
Catholicmilkman
« on: July 15, 2008, 01:00:PM »

Faith is Greater Than Obedience

Fr. Albert Drexel wrote Faith is Greater than Obedience, a collection of words Our Lord spoken to him a couple of years before he died. These locutions have every mark of credibility, for Fr. Drexel was an experienced priest, a professor— certainly not one to give into flights of imagination, nor one easily deceived by the devil. His book is available from the Angelus Press, $3.50 a copy. We reprint here the excerpts from the book which speak of Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre.

words of Our Savior to Professor Albert Drexel on March 5, 1976

Professor Albert Drexel was born in Hohenems in the province of Voralberg in Austria. He was the third of five brothers, who were also priests, and he was ordained in 1914.

Professor Drexel held three doctor degrees as an Austrian scientist of philology and ethnology. In 1932, he had a private audience with Pope Pius XI; he taught as professor in the Vatican University for Missions and was later used as an expert in racial questions at the Vatican. He wrote many books on Philology and Theology. He died on March 9, 1977.

July 4, 1975 ...My Church lives in the midst of apostasy and destruction. She lives also among numerous faithful and loyal people. In the history of My Church, there have been times of decline, of desertion and devastation, in consequence of wicked priests and tepid shepherds. But the spirit of God is most powerful, and has raised up the Church and caused it to blossom again, but smaller, upon the ruins and graves of unfaithfulness and desertion. The work of EcĂ´ne, of My servant Marcel, does not perish!

March 5, 1976 ...My faithful son Marcel, who suffers a great deal for the faith, is going on the right path. He is like a light and pillar of truth, which many ordained priests of Mine are betraying. Faith is greater than obedience. Therefore, it is My will that the work of the theological education for priests continues in the spirit and will of My son Marcel, for the salvation and great help of My one and true Church.

May 7, 1976 ...My one and true Church shall be renewed by priests. Know then: There shall grow up a new generation of young priests. And these priests, repulsed by apostate ecclesiastics, are drawn to the spiritual life of the saints, and they will openly profess themselves as servants of Christ; they shall wear the habit of their vocation and order, and will not have human respect or worldly love. These priests are trained already in a few places, and they are distinguished by three characteristics: by the life of prayer, by the flame of their Eucharistic love and profoundness, by the devotion and honoring of the Mother of redemption, the eternal Virgin Mother Mary. These three reasons will bring the success of saints to this young generation of priests, and will raise My one and true Church to new splendor, and with great vigor.

June 4, 1976 ...Therefore you should know: Whoever lays hands on and destroys that place where young men are educated to be priests after the heart and will of God, shall draw down the curse of Heaven and Mine in this time, and for all eternity. A blessing to those, and My blessing, to whoever protects and promotes such a place. A threefold curse to those who seize such a place wrongly and who block thus the road to the future priesthood! (emphasis mine)

August 6, 1976 ...Your other worries are concerning a doubt about the painful situation in which My son Marcel finds himself. He suffers injustice, because of his fight for the faith and because it was an unjust verdict given to him. But there shall come a time in which this injustice will be repaired in time here on earth: this son of Mine is a worthy servant of My one and true Church.

October 1, 1976 ...Therefore I am very pleased with My son Marcel, because he has stood up against all misunderstandings and persecutions, for the salvation of the faith, and because the Eucharistic sacrifice means for him the most Holy.

December 3, 1976 ...But priests like My worthy servant Marcel are persecuted, condemned and outlawed, because they see the sacramental sacrifice as the truest and holiest, and celebrate the mystery of My body and blood with holy reverence.

February 4, 1977 ...For the peace of your soul, and for your work you do for the Church, you should know: My servant Marcel is within My love, because of his strong faith, his true humility, and his great reverence.
tradmaverick

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 01:58:PM »

Very interesting,
Not that anyone with even the most basic understanding of the society's situation would need a private revelation to agree with their position, all the same its a nice little consolation.
Thanks for that!

Cephas
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 02:12:PM »

Brings back some perspective, as the SSPX's current state is not due to any heresy or unorthodoxy, but a matter of obedience...
Joel23
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 02:17:PM »

So SSPX is now using private revelation to justify Archbishop Lefebvre's actions.

I have read Drexel's revelations before. They sound bogus to me.
tleatherland

Personality type: Melancholic

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 02:20:PM »

Quote from: Joel23

I have read Drexel's revelations before. They sound bogus to me.

Make that FR. Drexel. I'm sure he earned it.

Qui tacet consentit

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
-Pope St. Felix III

http://www.traditionalcatholicsermons.org/

tradmaverick

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 03:32:PM »

Nonsense, no sane-minded sspx supporter would ever use private revelation to justify the the society's position.
A little common sense is enough to justify everything the society and the Archbishop has done, not to mention plenty of other agruments
It only stands to reason that the order which God raised up to defend the Priesthood and the traditional sacraments, would have some prophecy attached to it, this IS a major crisis in the Churches history, in fact the greatest, wouldnt it be strange if there were no prophecy about the heroic actions of one Archbishop who had to make the most difficult of decisions and go against the structure he had always followed.
Who knows, i imagine there are a number of other prophecies about the Archbishop and the sspx....i believe Our Lady of Good success told of a prelate who would one day save the church?? I could be wrong about that, anyone know what im referring to?

Robb

Personality type: melancholic/sanguine

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 03:42:PM »

Yes, bring on the prophecies.  This is interesting material/\.  i wish I could believe them to be completely true.  they would really help to strenghten my faith.

Bob

BrendanD

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 04:22:PM »

Ok, let's do the math...

[...] words of Our Savior to Professor Albert Drexel on March 5, 1976

Professor Albert Drexel was born in Hohenems in the province of Voralberg in Austria. He was the third of five brothers, who were also priests, and he was ordained in 1914.

Assume he was 28 years old at ordination in 1914.  That would put DOB c. 1886. If the so-called locutions took place in 1975, Drexel would have been 89 years old.

"From silly devotions and sour-faced saints, good Lord, deliver us!"
- St. Teresa of Avila
CradleCatholic

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2008, 04:43:PM »

And your point is.....?

"All we do without offering to God is wasted" CURE DARS
"If you set out to meet God,he will come to meet you" CURE DARS
"My children,we are in reality only what we are in the eyes of God,and nothing more" CURE DARS
BrendanD

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2008, 04:59:PM »

Quote from: CradleCatholic

And your point is.....?

I KNEW that would be the response!

My point is obvious, he was a very old man on the verge of death. No one would take his testimony of "inward voices" seriously. 

Jesus referring to Abp Lefebvre as "Marcel" should, I dunno, maybe trigger your critical thinking skills.

"From silly devotions and sour-faced saints, good Lord, deliver us!"
- St. Teresa of Avila
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Jump to: