Fish Eaters Traditional Catholic Forum
April 24, 2014, 09:11:AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: So, Pavlov's sitting in a bar enjoying a pint. The phone rings. He jumps up and says, "Dang! I forgot to feed the dog!"

Fish Eaters    Forum Index   Forum Rules   Help Calendar Members Chat Room   Who's Chatting   Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Bishop Williamson on the coming chastisement  (Read 3031 times)
Jitpring

Personality type: melanic/choleric/INTJ

« on: October 14, 2010, 09:11:PM »

A chilling sermon from Bishop Williamson:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkaLG1mEzl8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkaLG1mEzl8</a>

"Salute the friends by name."

-3 John 14
Servus_Maria
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 09:27:PM »

I'll watch this when I have time. Does the sermon actually go for 40 minutes or does that include Mass?
dymphna17

Personality type: ISTJ, Choleric-Melancholic

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 09:56:PM »

Thank you so much for posting this.  I just love hearing +Williamson's sermons.  He just oozes holiness and like a good Shepard tries so hard to get the information across to us.

I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross, Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, save souls!
dymphna17

Personality type: ISTJ, Choleric-Melancholic

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 09:58:PM »

I'll watch this when I have time. Does the sermon actually go for 40 minutes or does that include Mass?

The sermon is 40 minutes.  And well worth taking the time to listen.

I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross, Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, save souls!
Bakuryokuso
Eh

The gentleman in question

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 10:32:PM »

Absolutely fantastic! Thanks! Sure makes me glad I went to confession today. Interesting on the child-rearing too... I'm bringing my 6 year old to his first TLM Saturday...

I love hearing these comments... it is such a relief. A relief that I'm not crazy when my colleagues at work drone on and on about stupid television shows and vacations and bla bla bla. I LOVE not having a television. I was TV-free from 1995-2002 and 2008 to present and I just love it. Love it, love it, love it.

About the jeans and t-shirts... does he mean to say that no one should ever wear jeans or t-shirts in any circumstances?

Seriously, God bless you for posting this, he just hooks you in from the get-go and speaks to the soul the whole way thru!

"I suppose the greatest reform of our time was that carried out by St Pius X: surpassing anything, however needed, that the Council will achieve." -- JRR Tolkien, letter to his son Michael, 1 November 1963

Jitpring

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 10:41:PM »

You're most welcome. Crazy

-3 John 14
Bakuryokuso
Eh

The gentleman in question

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 11:01:PM »

Hey, who ya calling crazy?  Crazy LOL

"I suppose the greatest reform of our time was that carried out by St Pius X: surpassing anything, however needed, that the Council will achieve." -- JRR Tolkien, letter to his son Michael, 1 November 1963
Jitpring

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 11:28:PM »

Hey, who ya calling crazy?  Crazy LOL

hehehhe.... . .

-3 John 14
Benno
Banned because he wanted to be

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2010, 12:59:AM »

Sorry but i've just watched 6 mins, and already think he's doing what he always did (which no-one ever seems to say) - jumping from tangent to tangent like a person with psychological issues. I always end up feeling mainly repulsed and sometimes engaged on an intellectual level, and mainly sad and sometimes fired up on an emotional level, by his (literally) diatribes. I guess that's just me. I've never understood how anyone could take +W as an oracle of wisdom, or even reason. He's all over the place in things he says publicly, even if his heart is in the right place.
Jitpring

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2010, 01:07:AM »

Sorry but i've just watched 6 mins, and already think he's doing what he always did (which no-one ever seems to say) - jumping from tangent to tangent like a person with psychological issues. I always end up feeling mainly repulsed and sometimes engaged on an intellectual level, and mainly sad and sometimes fired up on an emotional level, by his (literally) diatribes. I guess that's just me. I've never understood how anyone could take +W as an oracle of wisdom, or even reason. He's all over the place in things he says publicly, even if his heart is in the right place.

Consider whether the deficiency is in you rather than in him.

-3 John 14
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Jump to: