Fish Eaters Traditional Catholic Forum
April 19, 2014, 11:02:AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: So, Pavlov's sitting in a bar enjoying a pint. The phone rings. He jumps up and says, "Dang! I forgot to feed the dog!"

Fish Eaters    Forum Index   Forum Rules   Help Calendar Members Chat Room   Who's Chatting   Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: A cry in the wilderness  (Read 1151 times)
Vincentius
Gold Fish

« on: April 26, 2011, 04:01:AM »

In line of and in response to the various postings on the upcoming Beatification, I have no opinion.  Beatification is a process that is not infallible.  The following information however cannot be ignored and it is for that reason I am bring it to the fore. 

The Beatification of JP II will occur 1st May 2011.  Is it an act or event that goes against a Catholic's conscience, ethos and moral element of his faith?   For many reasons, yes.   But the pope does not agree and that stifles and supresses the cry. 

There is one last voice though that must be heard.

Se as acusações do Padre de Nantes eram falsas, seriamente imprecisas, é dever de Bento XVI para dar-nos a caridade de um julgamento de forma adequada, de acordo com a lei da Igreja (cânon 221), como o Padre de Nantes incessantemente exigiu em toda a sua vida. A legitimidade da beatificação no próximo dia 01 de maio depende desse juízo preliminar.

If the accusations of Fr. de Nantes were untrue, seriously inaccurate, it is Benedict XVI’s duty to give us the charity of a trial in due form according to the law of the Church (canon 221), as Fr. de Nantes unceasingly demanded throughout his life. The legitimacy of the beatification on next 1 May depends on this preliminary judgement.

A little too late.

The accusations are too familiar and appear to ring truer, more stringent and urgent than when first voiced many years ago, and for some, angry and harsh.

A SACRILEGIOUS BEATIFICATION

Neither our conscience nor our reason allows us to give our inward or outward consent to this act of idolatry, for that is what it is! The following pages provide a superabundant demonstration of this. The great number of obvious contradictions that exist between the Scriptures, Tradition, and the irrefutable teaching of the Catholic Magisterium on the one hand and on the other hand the teachings of Pope Wojtyla, which are replete with errors, deceptions, insults against God, His Son Jesus Christ and Their Holy Spirit, and numerous manifest absurdities and incongruities, forbid us to to venerate him as a “Blessed”.

It is our well-founded conviction, therefore, that, in raising him to the altars, Pope Benedict XVI either was deceived or is deceiving us. To escape from this appalling situation, it is necessary for the Holy Father to deign to admit that an act of his Apostolic Authority can be contested on account of vices and errors that are judged unacceptable to the conscience of a part of the Church, however slender that part may be, and also for His Holiness to agree to use his supreme Magisterium to make a sovereign decision on these matters or, to be more precise, to make them the object of an ex cathedra infallible judgement.

The celebration of this beatification cannot suffice to promote John Paul II’s doctrine to the rank of a teaching of the infallible, thus indisputable, Magisterium of the Church hierarchy. That is obvious, even if the ceremony of beatification is celebrated with fervour by the whole people of God, with the exception of ourselves who, of course, count for nothing!

In the « deadly war » that has been waged since the Council by the two religions within the Roman Catholic Church, the unique and holy depositary of divine Revelation, H. H. Pope Benedict XVI would certainly render an immense service to the Church and to souls, to the cause of God, by proceeding first to an examination of this primordial division touching the Faith and of this intolerable discord, both of which date from the Council. Let the Sovereign Pontiff decide on this preliminary dogmatic question, as to whether or not the attainments of the Council are in conformity with the Catholic Faith of all time, by means of a definitive, irrevocable and infallible judgement. Let Rome speak with her supreme and universal authority, the cause will be heard and, please God, the division and the war will thereby be extinguished!

To read more:  http://www.crc-internet.org/CCR/2011/103-1_A-sacrilegious-beatification.php

http://www.alcazar.net

Anything we do without offering it to God, is wasted.” -- St. John Vianney, The Curé of Ars

When next you hear some attack called an idle paradox, Ask after the dox.  Pursue the dox; persecute the dox. In short ask the dox whether it is orthodox.
---G.K. Chesterton, Daily News, October 28, 1911

God Himself does not propose to judge a man until he is dead. So why should you?

In thee, O Lord, have I hoped, let me never be confounded: deliver me in thy justice.

The world was to be saved by the preaching of the Cross and on the Eucharist, and not by human wisdom or eloquence
Stubborn

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 05:18:AM »

IMO, there is every reason to believe that this event is being held for the same purpose that the NO was instituted for in the first place - in a word, to "divide".

Divide and conquer is still the primary purpose of the NO and this event serves to prove that the battle goes on.

It is the Mass that matters.

But because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold, not hot, I will begin to vomit thee out of my mouth. -Apocalypse  3:16
maso

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 05:22:AM »

If I remember well, the late Abbé de Nantes died in february 2010.
If only one mistake was to be kept in Heavens against JPII, this was the stubborn silence that he opposed to the many legitimate and just requests of Georges de Nantes to be judged according to the Church's canonic laws.
When the Abbé reached Heavens and faced JPII, I wonder what the late Pope could provide in his defence because this was truly a sin not to give him the opportunity to justify himself and stop the slanders and humiliations he underwent all along his life.
I believe that the Vatican stayed silent because in  no ways it was possible to comply with this trial since the Court would have been obliged to judge on the very reason of the purported "insubordination" of the Abbé de Nantes: The "Liber Accusationis" (against the post conciliar heresies).
And the Liber Accusationis was theologically unassailable.
Certainly the Abbé de Nantes is already in Heavens and probably in a higher level than JPII.
maso

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 05:25:AM »

A link to the "Liber Accusationis" :
http://www.crc-internet.org/lib2.htm
Thomas58
Banned for smarting off to the forum owner

Personality type: Choleric

Hail Mary, Full of Grace

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 07:04:AM »

This a beatification of Vatican II

Vetus Ordo

Personality type: Sinner

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 09:03:AM »

May the good Lord grant eternal rest to the late Abbé de Nantes.

He was truly a lonely voice crying out in the wilderness.

"THE LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the protector of my life: of whom shall I be afraid?" (Psalm 26:1)

"And we, too, being called by His will in Christ Jesus, are not justified by ourselves, nor by our own wisdom, or understanding, or godliness, or works which we have wrought in holiness of heart; but by that faith through which, from the beginning, Almighty God has justified all men; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen." — Clement, bishop of Rome

"I love truth," says he, "and not sects. I am sometimes a peripatetic, a stoic, or an academician, and often none of them; but—always a Christian. To philosophise is to love wisdom; and the true wisdom is Jesus Christ. Let us read the historians, the poets, and the philosophers; but let us have in our hearts the gospel of Jesus Christ, in which alone is perfect wisdom and perfect happiness." — Petrarch
mikemac

Queen of Canada. Canada was consecrated in 1954.

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 09:07:AM »

The violent contradiction that exists between the desires of God, revealed at Fatima, and the interfaith enterprises for peace of John Paul II was made manifest, precisely in the course of the meeting of Assisi, by a very moving event. A procession had advanced, bearing a processional litter on which stood the statue of Our Lady of Fatima. The stewards, however, turned it back and the litter with the statue had to be abandoned there, on the ground, in the grass.

Disgraceful

Mary, Queen of Canada       Occupation 101

The Michael Journal has an excellent online critique explaining Social Credit, a form of Distributism, appropriately titled "In This Age of Plenty"

DarkKnight

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 09:23:AM »

This a beatification of Vatican II

If the explanations that I've seen floated are true, that the Beautification is not subject to infallability, I look upon it as a lifeline to those for whom  JPII represented the Church, those poorly-Catechised for whom JPII represented at least a purer fountain of truth than what their parish provided. I would grant them that boon as we move farther away from the rocks.

A good friend and worthy adversary.

Live your life in such a way that every morning when your feet hit the floor...Satan shudders and says..."Oh No...he's AWAKE!"

Sometimes the Internet reminds me of being in a chicken coop with an infinite number of Chicken Littles at any given millisecond dodging pieces of their falling skies.

There is a subtle difference between "invincible ignorance" and intolerably stupid.
Augstine Baker

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 12:54:PM »

They took St. Christopher off the Calendar and said he was legendary.  Why can't JP2 be later removed from the calendar and describe his sanctity as legendary, which is to say, fictitious and spurious.
Donna

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 05:03:PM »

May the good Lord grant eternal rest to the late Abbé de Nantes.

He was truly a lonely voice crying out in the wilderness.

Word.

Pictoral of Dylan & Kayla set to the audio of their wedding choir; music selections are the Agnus Dei and Benedictus from Antonio Bruckner's Missae in F and Mozart's 'O Sacrum Convivium'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsV1AvWgLNU&feature=player_embedded
Pages: [1] 2

Jump to: