Choose style:

Author Topic: "The Michael Voris Deception"  (Read 3645 times)

LaramieHirsch

• Gold Fish
  • Mornie utúlië.
"The Michael Voris Deception"
« on: September 21, 2012, 02:25:AM »
Anyone ever hear of this?

This is coming out of the Most Holy Family Monastery.  Are they legit?

[Video removed by Vox]

EDIT:  Wait a minute....is Most Holy Family Monastery sedes?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 03:08:AM by Vox Clamantis »

TraditionalistThomas

• Banned for being an ass
Re: "The Michael Voris Deception"
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 02:27:AM »
I never watch any of the videos coming out of those nutjobs. I can't be bothered watching an hour of recording by them. Maybe if it was 5 minutes tops.
My hope is in Christ, who strengthens the weakest by His Divine help. I can do all in Him who strengthens me. His Power is infinite, and if I lean on him, it will be mine. His Wisdom is infinite, and if I look to Him for counsel, I shall not be deceived. His Goodness is infinite, and if my trust is stayed in Him, I shall not be abandoned.

-- Pope Saint Pius X

For those born after Pius XII, a strong, good Pope is a history lesson and a hope for the future, not a reality we've ever lived. - Gerard

GottmitunsAlex

• "As the head of the Church, I cannot answer you otherwise. The Jews have not recognized Our Lord; therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people." Pope St. Pius X
  • Hochmeister / Magister generalis
    • Priesterbruderschaft St. Pius X
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 02:28:AM »
I never watch any of the videos coming out of those nutjobs. I can't be bothered watching an hour of recording by them. Maybe if it was 5 minutes tops.
Nutjobs is an understatement.

THEY ARE EVIL.
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom Sunday Homily

Axona

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 02:32:AM »
They are so absurd, it's quite funny. . . I often watch their debates for entertainment. They have serious anger management issues.

Phillipus Iacobus

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 02:34:AM »
I'm sure several aspects of Voris and his program can be criticized, but the Dimonds are untrained pontificators.

faith3faith

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 02:44:AM »

How can you criticize the Dimond brothers when you won't even take a look at their material? This just shows that you are of bad will.

Phillipus Iacobus

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 02:46:AM »

How can you criticize the Dimond brothers when you won't even take a look at their material? This just shows that you are of bad will.

He may not have looked at their material, but I have.

Vox Clamantis

• Forum Owner
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 03:07:AM »

Stay far, far away from these guys.

Yes, they're sedevacantists and don't even believe the Sacraments offered by the Pope himself are valid.

Vox Clamantis

• Forum Owner
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2012, 03:09:AM »
faith3faith's post removed because it promotes sedevacantism, which is against the rules.

TraditionalistThomas

• Banned for being an ass
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2012, 07:27:AM »

I've seen their website. That is enough for me.
My hope is in Christ, who strengthens the weakest by His Divine help. I can do all in Him who strengthens me. His Power is infinite, and if I lean on him, it will be mine. His Wisdom is infinite, and if I look to Him for counsel, I shall not be deceived. His Goodness is infinite, and if my trust is stayed in Him, I shall not be abandoned.

-- Pope Saint Pius X

For those born after Pius XII, a strong, good Pope is a history lesson and a hope for the future, not a reality we've ever lived. - Gerard