Fish Eaters Traditional Catholic Forum
April 23, 2014, 04:03:AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: So, Pavlov's sitting in a bar enjoying a pint. The phone rings. He jumps up and says, "Dang! I forgot to feed the dog!"

Fish Eaters    Forum Index   Forum Rules   Help Calendar Members Chat Room   Who's Chatting   Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Ariel Sharon figures in Messiah Prophecy  (Read 846 times)
francisco

« on: January 03, 2014, 03:39:AM »

http://wordofgodprophecy.com/rabbi-yitzchak-kaduri-reveals-name-of-the-messiah/

the blurb from the blog:

Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri reveals name of the messiah
January 23, 2013 | Filed under: Israel God's Time Piece and tagged with: ariel sharon health, kaduri rabbi, name of the messiah, rabbi yitzchak kaduri, yitzak kaduri

Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri reveals name of the messiah.  Kaduri ( rabbi ) passed away but before he passed away he claimed to have had a vision in which the name of the Messiah was revealed to him.  He wrote it in a note and asked that it not be revealed till later on.  He also revealed some interesting information regarding the health of Ariel Sharon and what we should pay attention to.  Watch this video for more information.  This video was uploaded by you tube user amy2x.  All credit for creation of video goes to creator listed in video. The video was narrated by ppsimmons you tube user.  Lets watch!

We can see from this information we should be paying close attention to Ariel Sharon’s health.  Whether this information is real or not who is to say.  But we should note that this Jewish Rabbi did not believe Jesus was the Messiah and spent his whole life teaching around that fact.   So to say this after 108 years of teaching is enough evidence for me.  You decide!  Keep your eyes on the news about Ariel Sharon and his health.
DeoGratias72

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 04:11:AM »

http://wordofgodprophecy.com/rabbi-yitzchak-kaduri-reveals-name-of-the-messiah/

the blurb from the blog:

Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri reveals name of the messiah
January 23, 2013 | Filed under: Israel God's Time Piece and tagged with: ariel sharon health, kaduri rabbi, name of the messiah, rabbi yitzchak kaduri, yitzak kaduri

Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri reveals name of the messiah.  Kaduri ( rabbi ) passed away but before he passed away he claimed to have had a vision in which the name of the Messiah was revealed to him.  He wrote it in a note and asked that it not be revealed till later on.  He also revealed some interesting information regarding the health of Ariel Sharon and what we should pay attention to.  Watch this video for more information.  This video was uploaded by you tube user amy2x.  All credit for creation of video goes to creator listed in video. The video was narrated by ppsimmons you tube user.  Lets watch!

We can see from this information we should be paying close attention to Ariel Sharon’s health.  Whether this information is real or not who is to say.  But we should note that this Jewish Rabbi did not believe Jesus was the Messiah and spent his whole life teaching around that fact.   So to say this after 108 years of teaching is enough evidence for me.  You decide!  Keep your eyes on the news about Ariel Sharon and his health.

Thanks.
Tim
Tim

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 05:33:AM »

I remember when the letter was first released to the public in 2007. His students went krazy, not wanting to accept what he had written. There was also some anecdotes from his son which were krazy suspect concerning his meeting the Messiah, who was alive, but hidden. The encounters and or the telling by his son, and that could be Jewish disinformation, did not sound like the Jesus we know. I remember well the part about Ariel, and have kept my eye on him for the obvious reason and he has taken a turn for the worse in the last few days.  I don't see Jesus announcing His return, but who knows until that day. I'll bet the Christian Zionist Neo-Cons are in ecstasy.

tim
jonbhorton

Can no longer participate here, ever.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 08:55:AM »

After Ariel Sharon dies could be a while.

I agree with PPSimmons that Rabbi Kaduri's note, the acrostic, etc. is interesting and largely unprecedented in Jewish modernity. However, the name of the Messiah is fairly evident through Scripture if one maintains an understanding of his role. The Patriarch Joshua serves as the type of the Messiah to the Jewish (and all) people, and really doesn't surprise insofar as Christ sharing his name.

St. Paul says, and the Fathers agree, as do the scholastics, that the Jews will be reconciled to Christ.

What exactly about the note, Rabbi Kaduri, etc., would be so ecstatic to CZNCs, in your view Tim?

"It makes the consuls base: and my soul aches
To know, when two authorities are up,
Neither supreme, how soon confusion
May enter 'twixt the gap of both and take
The one by the other." - Coriolanus, Act 3, Scene 1
The Immaculata must be the Queen of all people. Whoever does not submit to her rule will perish.
- St. Maximilian Kolbe
"There is no greater enemy of the Immaculata and her Knighthood than today’s Ecumenism which every Knight must not only fight against, but also neutralize through diametrically opposed action and ultimately destroy"
(Saint Maximilian Maria Kolbe) ~ Entry of Diary dated April 23, 1933. Cited from The Immaculata Our Ideal, Father Karl Stehlin [Warsaw: Te Deum, 2005], p.37.
Tim
Tim

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 10:16:AM »

After Ariel Sharon dies could be a while.

I agree with PPSimmons that Rabbi Kaduri's note, the acrostic, etc. is interesting and largely unprecedented in Jewish modernity. However, the name of the Messiah is fairly evident through Scripture if one maintains an understanding of his role. The Patriarch Joshua serves as the type of the Messiah to the Jewish (and all) people, and really doesn't surprise insofar as Christ sharing his name.

St. Paul says, and the Fathers agree, as do the scholastics, that the Jews will be reconciled to Christ.

What exactly about the note, Rabbi Kaduri, etc., would be so ecstatic to CZNCs, in your view Tim?

Christian Zionist Neo-Cons believe God is in Israel, and they work for the Second Coming. Some have been working for decades to breed a red heifer the correct color to rededicate the Temple. Sarah Palin is all over this in her Evangelical church.

tim

jonbhorton

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 10:25:AM »

I don't see how that has anything to do with the incident(s) in question. God IS in Israel, the Bronx, Cedar Rapids, etc. He IS in the tabernacles there. He CAN do what He wants. The incident is not promoting these things you mention, but in many ways goes against those things. That's why it's such a controversial issue amongst his followers.

The Immaculata must be the Queen of all people. Whoever does not submit to her rule will perish.
- St. Maximilian Kolbe
"There is no greater enemy of the Immaculata and her Knighthood than today’s Ecumenism which every Knight must not only fight against, but also neutralize through diametrically opposed action and ultimately destroy"
(Saint Maximilian Maria Kolbe) ~ Entry of Diary dated April 23, 1933. Cited from The Immaculata Our Ideal, Father Karl Stehlin [Warsaw: Te Deum, 2005], p.37.
Chestertonian

Personality type: Melancholic

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 01:02:PM »

does this mean i dont have to save for retirement? 
Tim
Tim

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 01:10:PM »

Jon they mean He is in Israel as in the OT. There is the shekinah of God. They believe the Six Day War is of God, because Genesis says on the seventh He rested. They believe a heavenly host accompanied the tanks and the Mohammedans fled in fear. The shekinah refers to the abiding presence of God in the Temple, and many Americans are working on breeding the perfect colored red heifer to sacrifice to rededicate the Temple.

This is John Hagee land not basic catechism stuff like God's omnipresence. They have fabricated the narrative of Israel and it's chock full of lies. The Israelis are the problem in the middle east and have been causing the Mohammedans to go berserk. That ain't hard to do I know as the Mohammedans are marginally adjusted, because of their religion, but it does not excuse the Israelis either.

Ariel was the foremost proponent of wiping the Temple Mount clean (ethnic cleansing) and rebuilding the Temple again for sacrifices. Because of the Israeli's work on DNA, they know where every Cohenim lives and will bring them back in Israel like at Entebe in a heart beat. This entire thing is about world domination with certain elements in Israel and their Christian Zionist collaborators here in the US.

tim

im
jonbhorton

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2014, 01:31:PM »

Well, all success in battle is either directly willed by God or allowed by God. So I don't necessarily differ with them on that. According to the online calendar, the war started on Monday and ended on Saturday, so that doesn't really figure with the Jewish method of counting days per Shabbat, the 7th, being Saturday. But it does figure with the new day of rest being Sunday, oddly. The Shekinah is the Holy Spirit, and is noted as a cloud throughout Temple Judaism, not some nebulous, gnostic presence. I'm not sure where you are getting your information, as I am fairly familiar with that milieu, having once believed much of the things they do prior to conversion. But like most things effectively diabolical, it's not all lies, but truth mixed with lies.

There WILL be another temple in all likelihood; the Fathers are fairly clear on this, as per the AntiChrist and his reign. I'm not saying we should facilitate it, but decrying it will not stop it.

The Israelis are not causing issues with the muslims. Those yahoos are quite capable of being an issue unto themselves. The muslim ideal, purpose, goal, and eventuality is movement on the entire world, as we saw in their forays into Europe in a military fashion; currently they have engaged in a soft invasion of immigration. Let's not discount the fox because of a perceived wolf.

Personally, I'm not FOR the rebuilding. But I think it's a bit naive to look at the various numbers in battle of Israel vs the Arab nations and not wonder what is up. The only place we see such disparity on death toll otherwise is the battles of the muslims against the Holy Roman Empire. It might not be that God is facilitating victory so much that the Muslims just royally suck at fighting any manner of organized force in an appreciable linear manner.

- St. Maximilian Kolbe
Pages: [1]

Jump to: