Fish Eaters Traditional Catholic Forum
April 24, 2014, 12:18:AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: So, Pavlov's sitting in a bar enjoying a pint. The phone rings. He jumps up and says, "Dang! I forgot to feed the dog!"

Fish Eaters    Forum Index   Forum Rules   Help Calendar Members Chat Room   Who's Chatting   Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: MauricePinay (the poster) at AQ  (Read 2011 times)
Quo_Vadis_Petre
Red Comet

« on: June 08, 2006, 10:24:PM »

It seems our old friend MauricePinay has posted recently at AQ, and he's keeping at attacking royalcello's monarchism here.

P.S. I edited this because I did not know he signed up a year ago.

"In our time more than ever before, the greatest asset of the evil-disposed is the cowardice and weakness of good men, and all the vigour of Satan's reign is due to the easy-going weakness of Catholics."   -St. Pius X

"If the Church were not divine, this Council [the Second Vatican Council] would have buried Her."   -Cardinal Giuseppe Siri

St. Peter Arbues, pray for us.
AdoramusTeChriste
Dances with Chopper

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 10:56:PM »

Oh wow. Shades of Orsa.

TRAD UP!!!
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
To listen to the hymn- http://fisheaters.com/forumpix/adoramustechriste.html

"I am convinced that the crisis of the church which we are living through today was largely caused by the disintegration of the liturgy."              
- The former Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger

"Their cold stares remind me of the neo-cons that just sign up to FE - they are fish, but they are dead." ~ Marty
Pages: [1]

Jump to: