Fish Eaters Traditional Catholic Forum
April 24, 2014, 10:47:PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: So, Pavlov's sitting in a bar enjoying a pint. The phone rings. He jumps up and says, "Dang! I forgot to feed the dog!"

Fish Eaters    Forum Index   Forum Rules   Help Calendar Members Chat Room   Who's Chatting   Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Seems they're running scared...  (Read 327 times)
ChantCd
« on: June 23, 2006, 04:11:PM »

I often learn as much from the media (who always lies) than from the truth-telling alternative media sources. The trick is to know how to interpret it -- NEVER at face value, that's for sure!

For example, this story tells me that plenty of people know there's something going on with the economy -- there will likely be a crash soon -- so they're advising people AGAINST paying off their mortgage, and instead are being advised to sink more money in the stock market!

http://money.cnn.com/2006/06/23/pf/expert/expert.moneymag/index.htm?cnn=yes

What kind of fools to they take us for? I would recommend the exact opposite  - Rescue any money you have in the stock market BEFORE IT CRASHES and also minimize your savings accounts, bonds, etc.

With that money, pay off your debts ASAP (especially your house) and buy a few ounces of silver/gold, and a lot of down-to-earth supplies (gardening, various useful tools, etc.) Stock up on some food, too.

Matthew

Pages: [1]

Jump to: