Choose style:

Author Topic: Award to Bishop Thuc by Daily Cathlic  (Read 2264 times)

catholicmonarchistmom

Award to Bishop Thuc by Daily Cathlic
« on: July 27, 2006, 03:42:PM »

Ihavejust finished reading the article in the Daily Catholic about Archbishop Thuc. I have seen this name in print before but never really new anything about him. I am simply awestruck by this remarkable human being. That was a simply wonderful atricle that Mr. Cain wrote and I am going to the links to read more on this saintly person. By the way, if anyone feels that have to say anything against him, do not bother, I do not want to start an argument nor put anyone in danger of calumny by spreading lies about this man. Enough has been done to slander him by the reptiles of Vatican II. Don't anyone tell me that the snakes won't slither to the top. Luckily it is all a facade. Dawn

catholicresistence

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 03:55:PM »

Remember,

a article writer-if he is good at his craft, will always write with a certain twist to his position. Not taking sides, but I would take all with grain of salt.

Read both sides, but yes-Thuc did seam pretty good fellow. Seemed to ordain priests/bishops like it was going out of style, though.

catholicmonarchistmom

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 04:11:PM »

Yes, I did notice the spin of good being perfect and bad beingway out as well. But, I agree on the whole, this was one heck of a man!! Family for that matter. Wonder why we never hear of his mother referred to as a saint like Rose Kennedy, may she rest in peace.

Ourladyofconsolation06

• Veritatem facientes
    in caritate
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 05:27:PM »

Some good articles to read about him

Abp. Thuc: A Brief Defense

Pius XII, Excommunication, and Traditional Catholic Bishops

The Validity of the Thuc Consecrations

Declaration of Archbishop Ngo-Dinh-Thuc

Bishop Carmona’s Defense of His Consecration 

Although Abp. Thuc did some good things you could hardly call him a Saint. He made some very bad decisions (consecrating Bishops for the Palmarians) but he did them in good faith (he truly believed Our Lady was appearing there, he later rejected the apparition as false and the Palmarian Church as schismatic). One of the best decisions he ever made was when he raised Bp. Guérard des Lauriers and Bp. Carmona to the Episcopacy.

20 + C + M + B + 08

HMiS

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 06:18:PM »

I would hardly call Archbishop Pierre Martin Ngô Dinh Thuc a Saint, but he did consecrate valid bishops validly, that's for sure. But to call him a Saint is exaggerated, he once believed in fraudulent apparitions, then again in sedevacantism, to reject the latter movement in his last year of life.

For less eulogical article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngo_Dinh_Thuc

„Ja, Ja, wie Gott es will. Gott lohne es Euch. Gott schütze das liebe Vaterland. Für Ihn weiterarbeiten... oh, Du lieber Heiland!” ("Yes, Yes, as God wills it. May God repay it to you. May God protect the dear fatherland. Go on working for him... oh, you dear Savior!") - Clemens August Cardinal von Galen, his last words.

catholicmonarchistmom

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 09:42:PM »

Thank you all, I do want to see things clearly and that story was written in a way that I could see glossing on some parts of his life. I can always count on you guys.

frayguerard

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2006, 08:51:AM »
Hay algo raro en lo de Monseñor Thuc, consagro a dos indignos como Clemente Dominguez y Manuel Alonso Corral. Luego a un ocultista como Laborie, a dos aparicionistas procesados por fraude y engaño Kosick y Fernandez (Kosick tuvo que irse a USA para no entrar en la carcel),luego a viejo catolicos que siguieron siendo viejo catolicos .Despues consagró a Guerard des Lauriers y a los mejicanos sedevacantistas.Pero un año despues consagró a Datassen un viejo catolico que actualmente es el jefe de la Union de Pequeñas Iglesias.Y esta envuelto en escandalos.¿Este proceder es propio de una persona en su sano Juicio?
En algunas fuentes hablan que Monseñor Thuc consagro 35 obispo en Europa y mas de 40 en Estados Unidos estos consagrados en la habitación de un hotel en New York.

Ourladyofconsolation06

• Veritatem facientes
    in caritate
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2006, 10:51:AM »
Aunque el Arzobispo Thuc hecho algunas malas decisiones lo es injusto asociarlo a los viejos católicos. Él nunca consecrated cualesquiera y si un obispo que él consecrated hizo uno que no es el falt del Arzobispo. Como dije que él hizo algunas opciones muy malas pero sus consecrations son válidos y la mayoría de ellas son Licit. A propósito, donde usted oyó él consecrated a obispos en un cuarto del hotel. El obispo del arco hizo sus consecrations en las iglesias en China, Palmer De Troya, y Francia. Y él no consecrate que muchos obispos aquí son linaje episcopal. El linaje episcopal consecrated cerca: Fecha de Antonin Drapier del consecration: De mayo el 4 de 1938 Consecrator de obispo Date del consecration Philippe Nguyên-Kim-Diên de enero el 22 de 1961 Michel Nguyên Khác Ngu de enero el 22 de 1961 Antoine Nguyên Van Thien de enero el 22 de 1961 Clemente Dominguez de enero el 11 de 1976 corral de enero el 11 de 1976 de Manuel Camilo Estevez de enero el 11 de 1976 Michael Donnelly de enero el 11 de 1976 Francis Sandler O.S.B. De enero el 11 de 1976 DES Lauriers O.P. de mayo el 7 de 1981 de Michel Louis Guerard Moises Carmona de octubre el 17 de 1981 Adolfo Zamora de octubre el 17 de 1981
20 + C + M + B + 08