You wear so many medals people can hear ya coming for miles.
also, found these and "borrowed" them:
You know you’re Catholic when:
- You refer to other religions as “Non-Catholic”.
- Guilt is your best friend, and you feel obligated to share it with others.
- You carry prayer cards in your purse or wallet.
- When Yoda says “May the force be with you”, you have an overwhelming compulsion to say, “And also with you.”
- You can only recite the Creed when around large groups of people.
- You genuflect before entering your seat at the theater.
- You only crave hamburgers and steaks on Fridays during lent and you crave fish every other day in Lent…just never on Fridays.
- If you sneak into Protestant Churches, sprinkle Holy Water, and hide blessed medals.
- You make the sign of the cross when you pass in front of a church.
- You hear the Angelus bells and begin saying the Angelus to yourself.
- Someone asks you your favorite Madonna song and you say Hail Holy Queen.
- You hide anti-Catholic books in the library and bookstore behind other books on the shelf.
- You have to remember which bottle has the holy water and which bottled has the water for drinking.
- You know how to process, keeping two pews between you and the person in front, keeping lined up with your partner, walking without bobbing or swaying, and you genuflect on graduation day when you get to your seat.
- You know at least 5 sins that can be committed against each of the 10 commandments.
- You make the sign of the cross when you hear a fire truck or ambulance siren.
- All your children have saint names instead of names chosen from soap opera characters.
- You have a rosary hanging from your dash.
- You have a holy water fountain at your door and a religious picture in every room.
- Your son calls home after being gone and the first thing you ask is, “Have you been attending Mass?”
- One of your Crucifixes has five years worth of dried out palms stuck behind it.
- They know you at every Catholic bookstore in the area, and ask you where you’ve been if you haven’t stopped by in a while.
- You measure your life by number of Popes.
- You spend the first five minutes of the day untangling your scapular from your Miraculous Medal.
- You have a St. Christopher medal in you car.
- You know a family whose every daughter has Mary, or every son has John Paul either as the first or middle name.
- Everyone in the country hates your guts.