Traditional Vestments Sewing Patterns

(1/1)

VoxClamantis:
I got this note in an e-mail and thought I'd post it here and direct the writer to this thread for possible answers: 
Can you please help me?  I have been asked by a Traditional Priest to make Traditional Pontifical Shoes, Buskins and Gloves in all the liturgical colours, and I have found plenty of descriptions but no pictures or patterns. Do you know of any where or any books that may be able to help me? Any suggestions would be warmly received.
Can anyone offer any assistance? Thanks!

viking:
The other day someone posted this over at facebook:

http://www.global.org/Pub/LCCI_Vestment_Patterns.asp

I am very sceptic though since it says "liberal Catholic Church" but the patterns look good.

Also this from facebook. http://vestments.agnusdei.org/

No embroding patterns though

Dilexisti:
Write to this person, she might be able to help.

http://www.susanmaria.com/page/page/661082.htm

SUSAN MARIA LITURGICAL ART STUDIO
                                                               Sanctuary Beauty is our Business!                            
                                                                                                                                                                                                             Toll Free USA to Australia: 1800-9-VESTMENTS ALL PRICES IN $US The contents of this website are protected by Australian and International copyright laws.   WANTED:  Sales Staff in USA to sell our goods! Wholesale Trade Accounts welcome!  Click here!                                     Why your $5 donation is worth a million.  Click here.                         No Business correspondance or trading conducted on Sundays by this firm; click here to read why! Marian Processional Canopies now offered by this Studio! BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!  Pure Linen by the yard for church and domestic sewing. NEW :  'St. Conrad' Benediction Set: $US1690 Set comprises Cope, Humeral Veil, Benediction Burse and traditional design Stole!  $US1690 for the set.                                                                                     

+               All Knights of Columbus*             customers automatically             get 10% discount!               *Councils                                                                               PROCESSIONAL CANOPY POLES             Processional Canopy Poles available from the end of April.    Buy early for Corpus Christi. Everyone who has purchased these poles has been extremely happy with them. Also available separately, or in pairs.                                                                 NEW!  White Gothic Vestment Set with Bullion Embroidered Emblem on either front or back of Chasuble!  $US790 - see Gothic Vestments Page.                                     ITEMS OF INTEREST             Thoughts on Lent: "Fasting is Good for You"             Tridentine Latin Mass video with meditations from Saint Julian Eymard on the Passion of Our Lord - beautifully produced!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Franz Jozef Funeral Pall Joins Requiem Range The new, First Class Funeral Pall, the "FRANZ JOZEF" has now been added to the collection!  Crafted in black cotton velveteen, this pall features Maltese Cross banding in black/silver and is extensively trimmed in high quality European 'Oak Leaf' galloon!  The fringing is a plush silver ruche fringing.  The Pall is fully lined in black satin.  There are four 8 inch white Cross on the Pall, one in each corner.  An in-house embroidered 'I.H.S' completes the Central Cross on the Pall.    Visit the Funeral Palls page today!   IN STOCK FOR CORPUS CHRISTI:  1 only Processional Canopy in pure silk.  Ask for details and photos.  Places for new Canopies for this coming Corpus Christi are very limited this year!  Place your order soon! Based in beautiful Western Australia, this business provides custom crafted, quality Classic Roman/Gothic vestments, Eastern Catholic, Marian Sets, 'In Memoriam' Sets, Copes, Humeral Veils, Dalmatics, Processional Canopies Catholic banners, etc. Entire sacristy vestment spectrum. Metalware, including wonderful new reliquaries (not shown on website) now available also!

viking:
a book on the subject:

http://www.rpbooks.net/cgi-bin/rpb455/11858.html

Marty:
I think I've seen the patterms for sale on ebay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index