Cardinal Rampolla

(1/6) > >>

roscoe:
There is a rumor being spread by various persons  that the great Cardinal Mariano Rampolla, Sec of State to Pope Leo XIII and Arch Priest of Vatican Cathedral under St. Pius X was somehow a 'secret occult mason and in the OTO'.

To my knowledge, this libelous garbage is being spread by a 'Fr Terminiello', Mr Craig Hiembichner(friend of Michale Hoffman and author of Blood On The Altar), Mr John Vennari of Catholic Family News, the Dimond Bros at Most Holy Family Monestary, and Yves Chiron(SSPX) in his bio of St. Pius X.

If this rumor is true(which it certainly is not) it would completely destroy the character and reputation  of Leo XIII, Cardinal Raphael, St Pius X and also Francis MacNutt(author of Papal Chamberlain).

I hope no one has fallen for this and I can assure anyone interested that the charge can be completly obliterated on cross examination.

McMaster:
Quote from: roscoe

There is a rumor being spread by various personsĀ  that the great Cardinal Mariano Rampolla, Sec of State to Pope Leo XIII and Arch Priest of Vatican Cathedral under St. Pius X was somehow a 'secret occult mason and in the OTO'.

To my knowledge, this libelous garbage is being spread by a 'Fr Terminiello', Mr Craig Hiembichner (friend of Michale Hoffman and author of Blood On The Altar), Mr John Vennari of Catholic Family News, the Dimond Bros at Most Holy Family Mon[a]st[e]ry, and Yves Chiron(SSPX) in his bio of St. Pius X.

The usual suspects. Best to ignore them, I think, unless and until any honest person shows any signs of actually thinking their lies might not be lies.

If this rumor is true (which it certainly is not) it would completely destroy the character and reputation of Leo XIII, Cardinal Raphael, St Pius X and also Francis MacNutt (author of Papal Chamberlain).

For the benefit of anyone who may not already know, one of the first acts of St. Pius X as Pope was to suppress the bad old custom by which certain Catholic temporal powers were allowed an informal "veto" over papal nominations. If not for the "veto," the story goes (from Cardinal Raphael Merry del Val's book on Pius X, if I recall correctly), Cardinal Rampolla would have become Pope after the death of Leo XIII, instead of Cardinal Sarto (who became St. Pius X). Evidently St. Pius X did not think the hand of God had precluded an unworthy candidate from becoming Pope by way of the "veto," and sincerely wished that Cardinal Rampolla had become Pope instead of himself--a very high recommendation for the reputation of Cardinal Rampolla.

When given a choice to accept either the view of St. Pius X or that of the infamous Dimond Brothers and their ilk, there's only one right answer. (Hint: which one has "St." in front of his name?)

I hope no one has fallen for this and I can assure anyone interested that the charge can be completly obliterated on cross examination.

No doubt it can, but that would probably involve giving the charge a lot more attention than it deserves!

Blessings,

Don McMaster

maso:
I doubt that the Emperor Franz-Joseph of Austria (the last great European Catholic monarch in Europe) had vetoed Card. Rampolla's election to papacy  shouldn't he be given obvious proofs he was a freemason.
Moreover, Franz-Joseph secret services had all means to check the truth about this cardinal.
Don't you think so?

NorthernTrad:
Quote from: roscoe

...the Dimond Bros at Most Holy Family Monestary...

PeterII:
Monsignor Ernest Jouin, founder of the Internaltional Revue of Secret Societies, and papally approved, is the one who uncovered documented evidence that Cardinal Rampolla belonged to a Masonic sect called the Ordo Templis Orientis.

Why Roscoe and McMaster accuse people of being liars, and think that this information will destroy the characters of Popes is beyond me.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page