Fish Eaters Traditional Catholic Forum
April 23, 2014, 06:03:PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: So, Pavlov's sitting in a bar enjoying a pint. The phone rings. He jumps up and says, "Dang! I forgot to feed the dog!"

Fish Eaters    Forum Index   Forum Rules   Help Calendar Members Chat Room   Who's Chatting   Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Former KGB analyst, Russian professor: United States will fall apart by 2010  (Read 954 times)
HMiS

« on: December 29, 2008, 11:39:AM »

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123051100709638419.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

„Ja, Ja, wie Gott es will. Gott lohne es Euch. Gott schütze das liebe Vaterland. Für Ihn weiterarbeiten... oh, Du lieber Heiland!” ("Yes, Yes, as God wills it. May God repay it to you. May God protect the dear fatherland. Go on working for him... oh, you dear Savior!") - Clemens August Cardinal von Galen, his last words.
devotedknuckles
the causes go, true rebels remain

Personality type: incorrigible buffalo

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 12:17:PM »

I got a laugh when it came to a laugh when it came to Russia returning to Alaska. i have only met 2 Alaskans but if they are any guide i doubt Alaskans would go Russian peacefully. then the Texas being controlled by Mexico. broke my ribs. even if Texans were a bunch of un armed pot smoking hippies i doubt Mexico in a couple of years could even attempt control it has its own serious internal plms.
great laugh though.
wonder what this ruski thinks will happen TO Canada

This is the journey
from which, for me there shall be no return
wholly drenched
is the pine tree of  tears
-Yoshida Shoin
CatholicThurifer

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 01:16:PM »

I seriously doubt the rest of the South would join in either the "Texas Republic" or "Atlantic America". The South would band together and reconstitute the Confederacy, without the slavery of course.
Tim
Tim

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 01:30:PM »

The stuff about Mexico, Canada,  Russia, and the EU is silly. According to 60 minutes another set of arm mortgages are about re-set, which means a second financial tsunami next year, with a magnitude of 1.5 times more money involved. I think the collapse of the USA is possible.

tim

mike6240

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 01:35:PM »

I wouldn't be surprised, either way.  When hyper-Capitalism out-ranks and dominates a democracy like the U.S. today, who knows what will happen when said Capitalism collapses.

Heinrich
Guilty. Miserere mei Deus.

Kommie Krusher

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 01:59:PM »

I predict a bloodbath. The disenfranchised need a strong central government, and therefore those who are needing food and security will enlist in a governmental regiment to make sure the self-sufficient fall in line, i.e. collectivizing food stores, disarming, relocating to farms a la Mugabaesque re patriation, etc.
This is a giant crap sandwich and we are all gonna hafta take a bite.

As always, my home is open to any and all if you can get here.

Edit to add: if you are allergic to cats and dogs or are just plain scared of dogs, don't bother.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/07/obamas_civilian_national_secur.html
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=69601
http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=2318

Jesus, I trust in You.
HMiS

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 02:28:PM »

I think this was just one of his ideas and analyses, but I think highly improbable. The Northern American Union (NAU) and the Amero currency and FEMA camps are not in his analysis, maybe this was just said by him "for fun".

Anyway, one should better be at a self-providing farm during an economic collapse, even if (as I think) the United States as such would survive such a collapse, though with civil wars or unrest as result. Severe unrest.

I think this article is also psychological warfare to sow insecurity among Americans. Russians never think about their current KGB-FSB government of Putin-Medvedev tandem falling anytime soon.

However, American hegemony in the world is over, I fear or I guess. Like the fall of the Soviet Union, the USA are bankrupt. It might not be split up though. Its planned excessive indebting process and its planned integration into a Northern American Union, seem logical consequences.

„Ja, Ja, wie Gott es will. Gott lohne es Euch. Gott schütze das liebe Vaterland. Für Ihn weiterarbeiten... oh, Du lieber Heiland!” ("Yes, Yes, as God wills it. May God repay it to you. May God protect the dear fatherland. Go on working for him... oh, you dear Savior!") - Clemens August Cardinal von Galen, his last words.
devotedknuckles
the causes go, true rebels remain

Personality type: incorrigible buffalo

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 02:48:PM »

I don't think many canuks will go for a union with the states. I doubt the Quebecois would. I know some newfies that would just fight ya in the bush. The Albertans I know would rather independence then a north amarican union.

This is the journey
from which, for me there shall be no return
wholly drenched
is the pine tree of  tears
-Yoshida Shoin
alaric
Lone Wolf

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 03:26:PM »

1 year after Obama's been in office.......I'd say that'd about right.

To defend oneself, one must also be ready to die. There is little such readiness in a society raised in the cult of material well-being. Nothing is left, then, but concessions, attempts to gain time, and betrayal.
--- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

"Wrong is wrong even if everybody is doing it, and right is right even if nobody is doing it."
-St. Augustine Doctor of the Church

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

There is no limit to investigating the truth; until you discover it.
- Cicero
Pages: [1]

Jump to: