Fish Eaters Traditional Catholic Forum
July 24, 2014, 08:18:AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: Gold walks into a bar. The bartender yells "AU! Get out!"

Fish Eaters    Forum Index   Forum Rules   Help Calendar Members Chat Room   Who's Chatting   Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Pope trying to revive Holy Roman Empire?  (Read 2620 times)
Credo

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 01:46:PM »

Quote from: Belloc
True....but at least they have not hacked into the Vatican supercomputer.......make sure his name is at the top of Bible beleivers to be forcibly convereted..or else.....

I knew we should have liquidated Jack Chick via our Jesuit assassins when we had the chance.

I promise not to put anything here which might help us question our mind-forged manacles, inspire us, or help us in any way at all.

N.B.: I will not be posting on this site again until the Christmas octave. Have a good Advent.
Belloc

Personality type: Phlegmatic

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 01:48:PM »

Quote from: Credo

Quote from: Belloc
True....but at least they have not hacked into the Vatican supercomputer.......make sure his name is at the top of Bible beleivers to be forcibly convereted..or else.....

I knew we should have liquidated Jack Chick via our Jesuit assassins when we had the chance.

\

IF only we did not have Keystone cops in charge of our conspiracies, which almost always fail spectacurly.........

Give the order Jesuit Black Pope.....

Don't blame me, I voted Baldwin 2008!

"Catholics throughout the country are again accepting `the lesser of two evils'.... They fail to see the body of Catholic social teaching of such men as Fr. Vincent McNabb, G.K. Chesterton, Belloc, Eric Gill and other Distributists ... and lose all sight of The Little Way."
-Dorothy Day

I thank God that I live in a day when the enemy is outside the Church, and I know where he is, and what he is up to. But, I foresee a day when the enemy will be both outside and inside the Church ... and, I pray for the poor faithful who will be caught in the crossfire. --Cardinal Newman
Belloc

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 01:49:PM »

oh and ...haw haw haw

"Catholics throughout the country are again accepting `the lesser of two evils'.... They fail to see the body of Catholic social teaching of such men as Fr. Vincent McNabb, G.K. Chesterton, Belloc, Eric Gill and other Distributists ... and lose all sight of The Little Way."
-Dorothy Day

I thank God that I live in a day when the enemy is outside the Church, and I know where he is, and what he is up to. But, I foresee a day when the enemy will be both outside and inside the Church ... and, I pray for the poor faithful who will be caught in the crossfire. --Cardinal Newman
Joel23
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2009, 03:13:PM »

This is typical seventh day adventist clap trap garbage.

Belloc

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2009, 03:24:PM »

Quote from: Joel23

This is typical seventh day adventist clap trap garbage.

Email the guy and tell him to shut his clap trap.....or he goes into the computer in vatican basement.....next to horded art.......

-Dorothy Day

HMiS

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2009, 08:17:AM »

It seems as if this man is still living in 1931 or so, with Pope Pius XI. And even back then, there was no possibility to "restore the Holy Roman Empire". If this were only true! It would be great.

Back then this old Seventh Day heretical Adventist Protestant sectarian at least could have referred to Mussolini and Roman Curia's Lateran Treaties on the institution of the Vatican City State, a "resurrection of the Papal States, of the States of the Antichrist in person!"

But nowadays? The Holy Roman Empire was Roman Catholic officially, but divided since 1521 AD, and during the Middle Ages many popes and Holy Roman emperors in fact conflicted. The same with Catholic Royal France, which had a Gallicanist tendency to "become independent" from the Holy Father and exaggerate the king's controll over the Church.

I think the Kingdom of Spain and the Papal States were more like the Catholic states. And the Republic of Venice maybe. But not the loose confederation of the Holy Roman Empire, which since the Middle Ages lost much of its influence, until its final dissolution in 1806 AD.

This article is nonsense. It would be nice to image the situation this WOULD be true. It would be great. But I guess this sectarian Protestant Puritan heretic failed to notice the 'great' 2nd Vatican Council and its 'renewal' (destructions) of the Church.

„Ja, Ja, wie Gott es will. Gott lohne es Euch. Gott schütze das liebe Vaterland. Für Ihn weiterarbeiten... oh, Du lieber Heiland!” ("Yes, Yes, as God wills it. May God repay it to you. May God protect the dear fatherland. Go on working for him... oh, you dear Savior!") - Clemens August Cardinal von Galen, his last words.
Belloc

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2009, 09:29:AM »

True, but many Protestants are frozen in time--for instance, the fact that the Bible only is authoratative for them, as if the Church wrote what they had to write, then fell apart soon thereafter, thankfully preserving the Bbible for the individual believer, etc. That is why they try to "get back" to the primitive church, again, frozen in time, without legitimate development or if you will, growth of the planted mustard seed to paraphrase Michael Davies......

Some still quote Charles Chinquay, Maria Monk, et al....

-Dorothy Day

Texican
Если не я, то кто?

Personality type: studený

Déu, força, i honor

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2009, 12:22:AM »

If only...

Pages: 1 [2]

Jump to: