Fish Eaters Traditional Catholic Forum
April 16, 2014, 07:28:AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: So, Pavlov's sitting in a bar enjoying a pint. The phone rings. He jumps up and says, "Dang! I forgot to feed the dog!"

Fish Eaters    Forum Index   Forum Rules   Help Calendar Members Chat Room   Who's Chatting   Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: China: Family Planning Official Stabs Man to Death  (Read 1237 times)
Donna

« on: April 05, 2011, 09:48:PM »

~ Action Jackson ~   Pray Pray Pray Pray

http://www.womensrightswithoutfrontiers.org/blog/?p=147 

China: Family Planning Official Stabs Man to Death
Posted on April 5, 2011 by Reggie Littlejohn

Linyi City, Shandong Province, China.   On the night of March 21, 2011, near the home of blind activist Chen Guangcheng, a Family Planning Official stabbed a young man to death while he was trying to protect his father from a beating.  Family Planning Officials entered the home of Mr. Xu Shuaishuai looking for his sister to seize her for a forced sterilization.  When they could not find Mr. Xu’s sister, they beat and injured his father.  When Mr. Xu tried to defend his father, one of the Family Planning Officials stabbed Mr. Xu in the heart twice with a long knife.  Mr. Xu died on the way to the hospital.

Local government authorities have not apologized to the family of Mr. Xu, nor have they arrested the murderer.  The local news agencies have declined to report on the murder.  A full translation of the Boxun report is below.

Women’s Rights Without Frontiers extends its condolences to the family of Mr. Xu.  We also forcefully condemn this atrocious crime.  We demand that the Chinese Communist Party bring the family planning murderer and his accomplices at the Family Planning Office to swift justice.

The murder of Mr. Xu underscores the brutality of the coercive enforcement of China’s One Child Policy.  The first level of coercion is directed against the women themselves.  In this case the Family Planning Officials came to Mr. Xu’s home to seize his sister for a forced sterilization.  The violence, however, extends to family members, including siblings, parents and even elderly grandparents.

The fact that no action is being taken against the family planning murderer demonstrates one of two things:  either the Chinese Communist Party sanctions murder to enforce its One Child Policy, or the CCP has lost control of its Family Planning Officials and is unable to bring the murderer to justice.

This family planning murder is a shocking and extreme example of the way in which the CCP uses the seemingly innocuous “One Child Policy” to terrorize the people of China, but every day coercive family planning presses fear into the hearts of the Chinese people.  Women who become pregnant without a birth permit — illegally pregnant – are terrified of discovery and forced abortion.  Fathers feel helpless to protect their wives and children.  Paid informants – friends, neighbors, co-workers — tear down trust in Chinese society.  Family members can be detained and tortured.

The One Child Policy, moreover, is causing a demographic disaster for the nation of China and it makes no sense to continue it.  Because of the traditional preference for boys, girls are disproportionately aborted.  This “gendercide” has given rise to a critical gender imbalance:  there are now an estimated 37 million more men than women in China.  Thirty seven million men who will never marry is an irresistible, driving force behind sexual slavery, not only in China but in the surrounding countries as well.  And in the year 2030, China’s retirees will overtake the ability of the diminished youthful population to support it.  China has no social security and no effective plan to deal with this “senior tsunami.”  Because of the lack of young workers, China is no longer a source of inexpensive labor and is losing foreign investment to other nations.  See, e.g., “China’s Workforce Dries Up,” http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8409513/Chinas-workforce-dries-up.html, March 30, 2011.

The CCP instituted the One Child Policy in 1980 to enhance China’s economic prosperity.  Ironically, this same Policy has become China’s economic death sentence.

(To read remainder of article outlining the UN, IFPP and US taxpayer support of China's barbaric policy click link at top).

To Sign Petition Against Forced Abortion in China -- there are less than 5500 signatures at present

http://www.womensrightswithoutfrontiers.org/index.php?nav=sign_our_petition

Pictoral of Dylan & Kayla set to the audio of their wedding choir; music selections are the Agnus Dei and Benedictus from Antonio Bruckner's Missae in F and Mozart's 'O Sacrum Convivium'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsV1AvWgLNU&feature=player_embedded
Heinrich
Guilty. Miserere mei Deus.

Kommie Krusher

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 06:25:AM »

This is coming to the US. Maybe not in our lifetimes, but it is coming. The Weltanschaaung definitely leans to smaller families, when it becomes campaigned on and institutionalized, our grandchildren will see a federally enforced family planning agency. We already have an out of control police force killing people and destroying property for misdemeanor suspicions. It's only a matter of time when children out of the womb are disposable as well.

Jesus, I trust in You.
Rosarium
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 06:46:AM »

This is coming to the US. Maybe not in our lifetimes, but it is coming. The Weltanschaaung definitely leans to smaller families, when it becomes campaigned on and institutionalized, our grandchildren will see a federally enforced family planning agency.
This assumes a lot.

In terms of demographics, and the immediate future, I see killing of the elderly perhaps, but the US is going to have to deal with a very disproportionate aging population, and immigrants, first.

Remember, China is largely one ethnicity, Han (and the One Child policy does not apply to minorities). The USA has a very different situation. People are killing their children, sterilising themselves, and doing everything that the PRC does, to themselves.

No, I think, based on data, that the evil coming to the USA will involve killing the other end of the population.

Although, the immigration numbers make this a very unstable predication, because they are the ones who are growing quickly, and are a bit of a wild card. Perhaps the USA will change a lot soon, perhaps immigration will be treated differently. Who knows? I do not think the government, by any standard, has a real interest in population control methods used by the PRC. Perhaps 40 years ago, but not now.

We already have an out of control police force killing people and destroying property for misdemeanor suspicions. It's only a matter of time when children out of the womb are disposable as well.
No we don't.

I looked at the numbers, and I see that the number of people killed by the police is very low, and the number of police killed each year is high, percentage wise. If you think police officer should not be given the same rights of self defense, in addition to the responsibilities of putting themselves in potentially dangerous situations, then I do not know what you want.

It would take a real out of control police force to get views like this changed. No more police officers with sensitivity training, investigations on every use of force, etc.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 06:50:AM by Rosarium » Logged
alaric
Lone Wolf

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 07:03:AM »

Time for another "Boxer-Rebellion" style uprising of the Chinese against their Red Masters.

To defend oneself, one must also be ready to die. There is little such readiness in a society raised in the cult of material well-being. Nothing is left, then, but concessions, attempts to gain time, and betrayal.
--- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

"Wrong is wrong even if everybody is doing it, and right is right even if nobody is doing it."
-St. Augustine Doctor of the Church

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

There is no limit to investigating the truth; until you discover it.
- Cicero
Heinrich

Kommie Krusher

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 06:09:PM »

This is coming to the US. Maybe not in our lifetimes, but it is coming. The Weltanschaaung definitely leans to smaller families, when it becomes campaigned on and institutionalized, our grandchildren will see a federally enforced family planning agency.
This assumes a lot.

In terms of demographics, and the immediate future, I see killing of the elderly perhaps, but the US is going to have to deal with a very disproportionate aging population, and immigrants, first.

Remember, China is largely one ethnicity, Han (and the One Child policy does not apply to minorities). The USA has a very different situation. People are killing their children, sterilising themselves, and doing everything that the PRC does, to themselves.

No, I think, based on data, that the evil coming to the USA will involve killing the other end of the population.

Although, the immigration numbers make this a very unstable predication, because they are the ones who are growing quickly, and are a bit of a wild card. Perhaps the USA will change a lot soon, perhaps immigration will be treated differently. Who knows? I do not think the government, by any standard, has a real interest in population control methods used by the PRC. Perhaps 40 years ago, but not now.

We already have an out of control police force killing people and destroying property for misdemeanor suspicions. It's only a matter of time when children out of the womb are disposable as well.
No we don't.

I looked at the numbers, and I see that the number of people killed by the police is very low, and the number of police killed each year is high, percentage wise. If you think police officer should not be given the same rights of self defense, in addition to the responsibilities of putting themselves in potentially dangerous situations, then I do not know what you want.

It would take a real out of control police force to get views like this changed. No more police officers with sensitivity training, investigations on every use of force, etc.

No, It does not. We are a self imploding society that values nothing but immediate pleasure. When the environmental hysteria becomes more influential in legislation and people are taxed and maxed, children will be looked at as impediments. We already have had legislation voting to legalize the murder of undesirables so what's to say that this attitude will not prevail?

I stand by my statements regarding police. I would like to see your stats and a source. Police Union or some neocon think tank most likely. There is ample evidence to prove my statement.

Jesus, I trust in You.

Cassius_Longinus
unus militum

Personality type: passive aggressive

Just makin' my quarterly appearance around here...

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 09:57:PM »

Quote from: Donna
The fact that no action is being taken against the family planning murderer demonstrates one of two things:  either the Chinese Communist Party sanctions murder to enforce its One Child Policy, or the CCP has lost control of its Family Planning Officials and is unable to bring the murderer to justice.

Obviously they sanction murder to enforce its One Child policy...that's what abortion is all about, so it's no wonder that they are perfectly willing to murder those that get in the way of their policy, both in and out of the womb.

Pray

...sed unus militum lancea latus eius aperuit et continuo exivit sanguis et aqua... John 19:34
Rosarium
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 06:16:AM »

I stand by my statements regarding police. I would like to see your stats and a source. Police Union or some neocon think tank most likely. There is ample evidence to prove my statement.

Well, I won't do a source battle. My sources were from a police source about police officers (therefore, they'd have no reason to downplay numbers for themselves) and a watch type group which was critical of the police, so they'd have no reason to downplay numbers either.

However, I could also just look outside.

You are going to be very, very upset if you are correct about things worsening. You will be most surprised when the police actually are not the soft hearted civil servants they are now.
Heinrich

Kommie Krusher

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 06:46:AM »

Well, I won't do a source battle. My sources were from a police source about police officers (therefore, they'd have no reason to downplay numbers for themselves) and a watch type group which was critical of the police, so they'd have no reason to downplay numbers either.

However, I could also just look outside.

You are going to be very, very upset if you are correct about things worsening. You will be most surprised when the police actually are not the soft hearted civil servants they are now.

Soft-hearted, eh? As you said, not going to go to battle on this one. I could post 1,000s of instances where police destroy, murder, and are complicit in crimes and get away with it, but you'll never concede that there is a problem. And for the record, I am a law and order guy. I follow the 4th Commandment. Laws need enforcing and criminals need to be brought to justice. That includes the criminals within the federalized police forces feeding the Leviathan.

Jesus, I trust in You.
Pages: [1]

Jump to: