Piazza > Judaism, Zionism, Other Religions, Cults & Spiritual Movements

How The Jews Mock Jesus........

<< < (6/7) > >>

Walty:

--- Quote from: GottmitunsAlex on August 30, 2011, 03:24:PM ---St. John Chrysostom:

Only the person who becomes irate without reason, sins. Whoever becomes irate for a just reason is not guilty. Because, if ire were lacking, the science of God would not progress, judgments would not be sound, and crimes would not be repressed.

Further, the person who does not become irate when he has cause to be, sins. For an unreasonable patience is the hotbed of many vices: it fosters negligence, and stimulates not only the wicked, but above all the good, to do wrong.

(Homily XI super Matheum, 1c, nt.7)

--- End quote ---

This.

cgraye:
Is this really a surprise to anyone?  If you perceive some figure as having come along and perverted your religion, you're probably going to mock the heck out of him, because you feel he has mocked you and everything sacred.  And you're going to have a deep hatred of him, or at least a deep contempt for him.  It's not really any different than how Christians treat Mohammad, or would except we fear offending anyone or fear Muslim reprisals.  And yes, it is shameful that Muslims defend the honor of Mohammad with greater zeal than we defend the honor of Jesus.  But that's what it all comes down to, and why, in the end, these religions will never coexist.  Either things will come to a head and they will kill all of us or we will kill all of them, or we will continue to mock each other and bloody each others' noses until the end of time.

GottmitunsAlex:

--- Quote from: cgraye on August 30, 2011, 04:52:PM ---Is this really a surprise to anyone?  If you perceive some figure as having come along and perverted your religion, you're probably going to mock the heck out of him, because you feel he has mocked you and everything sacred.  And you're going to have a deep hatred of him, or at least a deep contempt for him.  It's not really any different than how Christians treat Mohammad, or would except we fear offending anyone or fear Muslim reprisals.  And yes, it is shameful that Muslims defend the honor of Mohammad with greater zeal than we defend the honor of Jesus.  But that's what it all comes down to, and why, in the end, these religions will never coexist.  Either things will come to a head and they will kill all of us or we will kill all of them, or we will continue to mock each other and bloody each others' noses until the end of time.

--- End quote ---
Well, as a Catholic, I don't mock Mohammed. I just don't pay attention to their false-religion. But that is not mocking.
I don't mock the "jewish false religion" (YES, rabbinical Judaism is a false religion.) But I don't pay attention to their "rabbis" speeches,  outbursts, et al. That is not mocking. But what we see every day from the "jew" crowd, is mockery of Our Lord , His mother and our faith. They, the jews that offend us, on the other hand, are not indifferent about our beliefs, but go to the extreme and attack them, shame them, desecrate them,...I will stop now.

My signature...... nuff said

alaric:

--- Quote from: cgraye on August 30, 2011, 04:52:PM ---Is this really a surprise to anyone?  If you perceive some figure as having come along and perverted your religion, you're probably going to mock the heck out of him, because you feel he has mocked you and everything sacred.  And you're going to have a deep hatred of him, or at least a deep contempt for him.  It's not really any different than how Christians treat Mohammad, or would except we fear offending anyone or fear Muslim reprisals.  And yes, it is shameful that Muslims defend the honor of Mohammad with greater zeal than we defend the honor of Jesus.  But that's what it all comes down to, and why, in the end, these religions will never coexist.  Either things will come to a head and they will kill all of us or we will kill all of them, or we will continue to mock each other and bloody each others' noses until the end of time.

--- End quote ---
Not different in how we would treat Muslims or Mohamed you say? Oh really?

Tell me, when was the last time you seen a Christian comic get up on stage and brag about how much he/she was glad we massacred Muslims perhaps during the Crusades or Muslims repulsions from Europe throughout the ages or  maybe declaring he/she wished he could've killed Mohamed his or her self? When was the last time Christians made a mock movie showing Allah as a naked ol black man lustfully lying with a young white woman? When was the last time Christians mockingly made a spoof where they pissed on the image of Mohamed or Allah (which they don't allow anyway) or where is the last video of a young Christian lad declaring "F your Allah or Mohamed"? Show me anywhere there is some kind of blasphemous activity by Christains against Mohamed or Muslims and I don't mean some kind of political demonstration like burning a Koran which is in effect stupid in it self.

No, you cannot compare for a second the tension between Christianity and Islam with that of the absolute zeal of hatred the Judaics have for Christ and the Church. As a matter of fact, as bad as the muzzies can be, they actually revere BM and respect Jesus as a prophet, you don't see muzzies going out of their way defecating on Christian images and symbols. That is a uniquely Jewish  thing, their obsession with excrement and urine and other bodily fluids in their brazen attempts at mocking Christains is both appalling and revolting. It is also a sign that Talmudism is not only demonic and Antichrist, it seems to lead to mental illness, these people who talk about and do these things just aren't right and any normal culture would dispatch them as soon as possible.

cgraye:

--- Quote from: alaric on August 30, 2011, 05:17:PM ---Tell me, when was the last time you seen a Christian comic get up on stage and brag about how much he/she was glad we massacred Muslims perhaps during the Crusades or Muslims repulsions from Europe throughout the ages or  maybe declaring he/she wished he could've killed Mohamed his or her self? When was the last time Christians made a mock movie showing Allah as a naked ol black man lustfully lying with a young white woman? When was the last time Christians mockingly made a spoof where they pissed on the image of Mohamed or Allah (which they don't allow anyway) or where is the last video of a young Christian lad declaring "F your Allah or Mohamed"? Show me anywhere there is some kind of blasphemous activity by Christains against Mohamed or Muslims and I don't mean some kind of political demonstration like burning a Koran which is in effect stupid in it self.
--- End quote ---

I already explained why you don't see that nearly as much - the modern predilection not to offend and fear of Muslim reprisals.  But there has been plenty of bile spit at Mohammed himself on this very forum.  And why not?  To us he is a great perverter of God's truth, either a liar or a madman, a tool of the devil.  Christians seem to feel guilty about ruling the world for so long or something, so of course we can't speak out against any "minorities"!  And if they lash out at us, well I guess we earned it for oppressing them for so long!  Boo us!  But aside from that nonsense, I think you will find that a devout Christian views Mohammed in much the same way a devout Jew views Jesus.  The degree to which the world tolerates expression of that is another matter.

--- Quote ---No, you cannot compare for a second the tension between Christianity and Islam with that of the absolute zeal of hatred the Judaics have for Christ and the Church. As a matter of fact, as bad as the muzzies can be, they actually revere BM and respect Jesus as a prophet, you don't see muzzies going out of their way defecating on Christian images and symbols.
--- End quote ---

But Islam came after Christianity.  So the analogy to how Muslims view Christians is not how Jews view Christians, but how Christians view Jews - and just as Muslims respect Christian religious figures, we respect Jewish religious figures, such as Abraham and Moses.  Because to us, they are OUR religious figures too.  There has been plenty of bad blood between the Christians and Muslims over the centuries, just as much as between Jews and Christians.

--- Quote ---That is a uniquely Jewish  thing, their obsession with excrement and urine and other bodily fluids in their brazen attempts at mocking Christains is both appalling and revolting. It is also a sign that Talmudism is not only demonic and Antichrist, it seems to lead to mental illness, these people who talk about and do these things just aren't right and any normal culture would dispatch them as soon as possible.

--- End quote ---

But how many religious Jews is that?  I know many religious Jews, because I have family who married into a Jewish family, and in all my life I have never met a single religious Jew who did such a thing, or expressed such violent hatred of Christ.  They think of Jesus as most of us think of Mohammed - as an enemy who perverted the true religion, of course, but they aren't going to whiz all over his picture, and they don't spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about him.  There are radicals everywhere, but let's not lose perspective, here.

We have to accept that, as much as the modern dream is for everyone to live together in perfect harmony, the fact is, we are enemies, and we always will be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version