We have to complete a bunch of paperwork this week and try to get it to Russia by Friday... There's not much more to tell. :(
Is it going to be possible? :(
With a little help, hopefully...
We've started a novena to St. Jude and will work on the paperwork as much as possible. If we're late, it's ok - we won't lose the kids but it does further delay our travel. As it is, we had hoped to be home with the kids already. Then the judge delayed the first time. So the saga went something like this:
We finished up what were supposed to be all the court documents in early June (I think it was the first week of June at that). Then we heard nothing until the end of July when the judge came back with more demands.
We submitted that paperwork back in August. He sat on it until Wednesday night; that's when we got new of the additional information he wanted.
So, best case scenario is that I finish the paperwork by the end of the week, send it to him, and it is all translated and then the translations are certified by say September 23. The earliest we would probably hear about a court date would be Oct. 10. It's guaranteed to be at least 2-3 weeks out from the day we hear because we then need to get visas taken care of. So, that means early November is our best possible guess of a travel date right now. :(