Fish Eaters Traditional Catholic Forum
April 24, 2014, 12:18:AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: So, Pavlov's sitting in a bar enjoying a pint. The phone rings. He jumps up and says, "Dang! I forgot to feed the dog!"

Fish Eaters    Forum Index   Forum Rules   Help Calendar Members Chat Room   Who's Chatting   Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should we swap this time?
Candy (your pick!) - 4 (23.5%)
The Scripture you find most beautiful, handwritten, with an explanation of why you love it best - 0 (0%)
A joke on a postcard - 1 (5.9%)
A Holy Card - 4 (23.5%)
A valentine - storebought or handmade - 1 (5.9%)
A thrift store/used store/Ebay item that costs less than $7 - 5 (29.4%)
A homemade baked good U.S. only) - 1 (5.9%)
Something purple - 1 (5.9%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Swap 3: What should it be?  (Read 3117 times)
Vox Clamantis
Forum Owner

« on: January 28, 2012, 01:05:PM »

OK, time for swap 3. Let's get this party started. I'll have this poll up for three days and see what happens Smile  If we do the valentine, we'll have to move fast! I personally couldn't participate in the baked goods one, but I'd be happy to host it!

Joamy
Live Jesus and Mary!!
Member..

Personality type: Closet Extrovert

Let's make it 1959

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 05:28:PM »

A thrift shop item.  I  Love Love Love Love thrift shops
verenaerin

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 08:20:AM »

I am not signed up, but if any Aussies want to send me some Violet Crumble bars, I would be eternally grateful.

I cough for my own amusement...

I fight for the rights of the sleeveless!
Liza_Do_A_Lot

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 08:24:AM »

I am not signed up, but if any Aussies want to send me some Violet Crumble bars, I would be eternally grateful.

LOL, they would probably be quarantined before they got there.  What you didn't ask for Tim Tams?

http://noexcuseseasyorganising.com/

"If you don't ask, you don't get" - personal motto of mine. (never be too afraid to ask...they can only say no.   Smile
verenaerin

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 08:32:AM »

LOL, they would probably be quarantined before they got there.  What you didn't ask for Tim Tams?

When ever a family member would visit from Australia or one of us would go over, the first question asked is always- Where's the Violet Crumble bars? On amazon, it's 26 bucks plus 15 for shipping just for 6. So unfair.

I cough for my own amusement...

I fight for the rights of the sleeveless!

Pheo

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 10:27:AM »

When ever a family member would visit from Australia or one of us would go over, the first question asked is always- Where's the Violet Crumble bars? On amazon, it's 26 bucks plus 15 for shipping just for 6. So unfair.

They look the same as Crunchie bars - sponge toffee in chocolate!  They're sold everywhere in Canada.  And $26 for 24 of them on Amazon.

Forced to leave for refusing to lie - well played.
Liza_Do_A_Lot

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 07:36:AM »

What do you get when two purple cars have a crash?

"If you don't ask, you don't get" - personal motto of mine. (never be too afraid to ask...they can only say no.   Smile
Spooky

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 05:18:PM »

LOL I don't know...what?
Liza_Do_A_Lot

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 06:06:PM »

LOL I don't know...what?

A Violet Crumble

Spooky

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 07:23:PM »

LOL I don't know...what?

A Violet Crumble

Doh! I totally should have seen that coming.  LOL
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Jump to: