Fish Eaters Traditional Catholic Forum
April 25, 2014, 12:00:AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: So, Pavlov's sitting in a bar enjoying a pint. The phone rings. He jumps up and says, "Dang! I forgot to feed the dog!"

Fish Eaters    Forum Index   Forum Rules   Help Calendar Members Chat Room   Who's Chatting   Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: The Fatima Consecration  (Read 2183 times)
James02

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2013, 08:08:PM »

Why bother?

The current one and previous one are considered "brave" despite ignoring Heaven's requests on both of these issues.

Convergence.  The vision of Fatima shows that the Pope "conquers" the Church (mountain with a cross) before getting killed.  2017 looks very much like the date.  So this next Pope is probably the one.

Admittedly there is still time to sneak in another wishy-washy Pope before the reformist Pope comes.  Seems like a waste though.  I'm betting on this one.

And besides, the rosary crusade of the SSPX might be showing its fruit here.  We'll see.  In the meantime, keep praying the rosary.

"God's Wrath is Glorious, and I have a front row seat"

"We can not guarantee success.  We can only deserve it."

"And who do you say that I Am?"
"That one simple question, whether Jesus of Nazareth was God Incarnate, becomes increasingly decisive between people, as history moves forward. .... The answer to this question cuts into human ties and seems to reflect even on the nature of inanimate things.  What if:  all that is folly in the eyes of the Greeks, and scandal in the eyes of the Jews, ... is Truth?"

And there was no doubt about it -- towards Him we had been running, or from Him we had been running away, but all the time He had been in the center of things.
per_passionem_eius

Personality type: sanguine / dogged

Fortitudo et laetitia

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2013, 08:15:PM »

Why bother?

The current one and previous one are considered "brave" despite ignoring Heaven's requests on both of these issues.

Convergence.  The vision of Fatima shows that the Pope "conquers" the Church (mountain with a cross) before getting killed.  2017 looks very much like the date.  So this next Pope is probably the one.

Admittedly there is still time to sneak in another wishy-washy Pope before the reformist Pope comes.  Seems like a waste though.  I'm betting on this one.

And besides, the rosary crusade of the SSPX might be showing its fruit here.  We'll see.  In the meantime, keep praying the rosary.

I don't remember about that bolded part.  What was it again?  A mountain with a cross means the pope conquers the Church? 

Be good.
ggreg
Banned for being an ass and bringing up old things that need not be brought up, even after she was told not to

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2013, 05:12:AM »

Why bother?

Would the reformist Pope be brave too???

I get it.....they are all brave. Eye-roll
thomas7

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2013, 08:36:AM »

I would love to see the Pope consecrate Russia and regularize the SSPX with no strings attached right before he leaves office.

Interesting indeed.  Before he leaves office... The possibilities could be earth shattering
Tim
Tim

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2013, 09:29:AM »

I would love to see the Pope consecrate Russia and regularize the SSPX with no strings attached right before he leaves office.

Interesting indeed.  Before he leaves office... The possibilities could be earth shattering

As well as bring on formal Schism. Do you really think the Churchmen that have worked so hard to make this mess, will lay down, now ? I can think of no other action which would inflame them more, and help elect a completely Apostate Pope.The US and the EU looking for boogey men would start persecuting faithful Catholics in a new york second. They'd be hanging us from lamp posts. We would become the cause of all the troubles in the world. Can you say Nero ?

tim

per_passionem_eius

Personality type: sanguine / dogged

Fortitudo et laetitia

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2013, 09:52:AM »

As well as bring on formal Schism. Do you really think the Churchmen that have worked so hard to make this mess, will lay down, now ? I can think of no other action which would inflame them more, and help elect a completely Apostate Pope.The US and the EU looking for boogey men would start persecuting faithful Catholics in a new york second. They'd be hanging us from lamp posts. We would become the cause of all the troubles in the world. Can you say Nero ?

tim

Tim, I agree that the Holy Father's attempt to consecrate Russia according to Our Lady's request could bring on a schism, or worse, and he could be killed just making the preparations, I suppose.  But if he went through with it, it would have to be followed by what Our Lady promised - the period of peace and the conversion of Russia.   

And I think James is away again so I'll ask you:  What does the cross on the mountain mean?  He seemed to suggest it meant the pope conquering the Church.  I don't remember that part. 
The vision of Fatima shows that the Pope "conquers" the Church (mountain with a cross) before getting killed. 

Be good.
Tim
Tim

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2013, 10:55:AM »

The Cross conquers in the same way as Christ's Cross conquers. It will be brutal. The vision shows him moving through an Apostate Rome. We know this because he stops to bless the "dead". In Churchspeak these are apostates, secularists, pagans, perfidious people. If they were faithful they would be said to have fallen asleep. The Cross is on the top of the hill as Calvary and more than likely represents how difficult it will be to get there. This is I believe what James meant.

My 2 cents. This does not mean we all live happily ever after and the Church returns in splendor to Rome. Fr. M. Martin that knew what the secret said in one tape said, we do not know what is coming now, because the secret wasn't released, and the Consecration was not done. Next will be something completely different. I have no idea what. He also said if the secret was made known all the Catholic Churches in the world would be filled with people, begging for mercy. We know Christ and the Truth He has revealed will not change, but the physical entity of the Church is up for grabs.

In Apocalypse 12, the sign seen in heavens, the woman, is a pointer seen here in the Church to something coming. She would not be a sign if she were some obscure meaning thing, and if in Heaven literally she would never be seen. So it's something we in the Church will see.

James believes the Red Dragon is Red China. I do not. It is the Leader of those in the Church seking it's ruin. China might unleash a World War but that isn't a sign. The Red Dragon is another sign in heaven or the Church, as we can't see what is going on in Heaven. He drags down a third of the Stars. That's the Bishops into Schism, if the Consecration is not done.

The man child is a reformer Pope, that was to rule all nations with an iron rod, and he dies, and he is caught upto heaven. The Church flees into the desert or wilderness. It does not talk of another Pope but speaks of Michael and the Red Dragon at war. This is as much as I can decipher at this moment in time. All of this is just my mind at work and should be taken with a pound of Morton's salt.

tim
slewi

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2013, 02:57:PM »

The Cross conquers in the same way as Christ's Cross conquers. It will be brutal. The vision shows him moving through an Apostate Rome. We know this because he stops to bless the "dead". In Churchspeak these are apostates, secularists, pagans, perfidious people. If they were faithful they would be said to have fallen asleep. The Cross is on the top of the hill as Calvary and more than likely represents how difficult it will be to get there. This is I believe what James meant.

My 2 cents. This does not mean we all live happily ever after and the Church returns in splendor to Rome. Fr. M. Martin that knew what the secret said in one tape said, we do not know what is coming now, because the secret wasn't released, and the Consecration was not done. Next will be something completely different. I have no idea what. He also said if the secret was made known all the Catholic Churches in the world would be filled with people, begging for mercy. We know Christ and the Truth He has revealed will not change, but the physical entity of the Church is up for grabs.

In Apocalypse 12, the sign seen in heavens, the woman, is a pointer seen here in the Church to something coming. She would not be a sign if she were some obscure meaning thing, and if in Heaven literally she would never be seen. So it's something we in the Church will see.

James believes the Red Dragon is Red China. I do not. It is the Leader of those in the Church seking it's ruin. China might unleash a World War but that isn't a sign. The Red Dragon is another sign in heaven or the Church, as we can't see what is going on in Heaven. He drags down a third of the Stars. That's the Bishops into Schism, if the Consecration is not done.

The man child is a reformer Pope, that was to rule all nations with an iron rod, and he dies, and he is caught upto heaven. The Church flees into the desert or wilderness. It does not talk of another Pope but speaks of Michael and the Red Dragon at war. This is as much as I can decipher at this moment in time. All of this is just my mind at work and should be taken with a pound of Morton's salt.

tim

Are you referring to the Lady of the Roses? I've not looked into this before. Can you elaborate? Thank you.

Tim
Tim

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2013, 03:19:PM »

Slewi,
  No ! Our Lady of the Roses is Bayside and I don't include any of that. What I described is my speculation based on the fact that Pope John Paul II never consecrted Russia as asked but in 2000 deviated from the prepared homily at Fatima to include Apoc.12 3, and 4, to salve his conscience so he could say the entire secret was revealed. It was not.

What I've strung together is from the DR and Challoners Bible, with some from Desmond Birch's Trial Tribulation and Triumph, and a literary analysis of the Greek in Apocalypse by Steven Paul. It is also peppered with Fr. Malachi Martin's words contained in audios that were on Youtube some years ago. The whole of Fatima is contained in Fatima.org., by Fr. Gruner and a bunch of experts.  He has oodles of information there but little speculation like I wrote. But as a primer on what Fatima is all about and who is in opposition it is invaluable.

I stay as far from Bayside as possible.

tim
mikemac

Queen of Canada. Canada was consecrated in 1954.

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2013, 03:40:PM »

Are you referring to the Lady of the Roses? I've not looked into this before. Can you elaborate? Thank you.

What James was originally referring to when he said "The vision of Fatima shows that the Pope "conquers" the Church (mountain with a cross)" is the part of the Third Secret of Fatima that has been revealed.

http://www.fatima.org/essentials/message/tspart3.asp
Vatican’s Version of the Third Secret, Released on June 26, 2000

On June 26, 2000, the Vatican released what they claim to be the "third part" of the Secret of Fatima, given by Our Lady to the three shepherd children on July 13, 1917, but this text contains no actual words of Our Lady indicated by the "etc.". The text that the Vatican released is as follows:

After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: ‘Penance, Penance, Penance!’. And we saw in an immense light that is God: ‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it’ a Bishop dressed in White ‘we had the impression that it was the Holy Father’. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels, each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

It should end with, "In Portugal the dogma of the Faith will always be preserved etc" cause that's how Sister Lucy originally wrote it.

Personally I don't think faith3faith was too far off the mark when he said this.
the next Pope will be a true traditional Catholic Pope. He will be Petros Romanus(Peter the Roman). Eventually he will be forced into hiding by the enemies outside the Church and within it. In that time period, you will see Cardinal against Cardinal, Bishop against Bishop, and Priest and against Priest. The enemies of the Church will put an anti-pope to sit in Rome while the true Pope, Peter the Roman, will be underground, feeding the sheep during the worst persecution of the Church in history. Then eventually Rome will be destroyed, and immediately afterwards comes judgement day.

I believe faith3faith is gathering his information from the messages of Our Lady in Akita, Japan (which have received approval of the local Bishop as well as from Rome in 1988 by Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger), from the prophecies of St. Malachy and from the Bible in Apocalypse chapter 12.

Messages of Our Lady of Akita, Japan
http://www.michaeljournal.org/akita.htm

Prophecies of St. Malachy
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/12473a.htm      

Apocalypse Chapter 12
http://www.drbo.org/x/d?b=drb&bk=73&ch=12&l=6#x

Possibly the Consecration of Russia and Our Lady's Triumph comes when Christ's Church is in the wilderness?  Or before Feb. 28th?  Or early in the next Pontiff's papacy?  What do you think Tim?  Verenaerin?  Anyone?

Mary, Queen of Canada       Occupation 101

The Michael Journal has an excellent online critique explaining Social Credit, a form of Distributism, appropriately titled "In This Age of Plenty"

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Jump to: