Fish Eaters Traditional Catholic Forum
April 23, 2014, 11:22:AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: So, Pavlov's sitting in a bar enjoying a pint. The phone rings. He jumps up and says, "Dang! I forgot to feed the dog!"

Fish Eaters    Forum Index   Forum Rules   Help Calendar Members Chat Room   Who's Chatting   Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: free pdf catholic books from sancte pater!!  (Read 1274 times)
PurposefulMother

Personality type: depends on the day

« on: September 11, 2013, 06:42:PM »

Grin loads of good books, including the catholic girl's guide that my grandmother and great-grandmother used!  Grin

http://www.sanctepater.com/2010/05/free-catholic-books.html?m=1

"The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres; churches and altars will be sacked; the Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord. The demon will be especially implacable against souls consecrated to God. The thought of the loss of so many souls is the cause of my sadness. If sins increase in number and gravity, there will be no longer pardon for them"
-Our Lady of Akita

" I know that, after my departure, ravening wolves will enter in among you, not sparing the flock. And of your own selves shall arise men speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them." Acts 20:29-30
Deidre

Personality type: Melancholic, INTJ

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 08:24:PM »

Nice!  Way to go!

“I will never abandon you, my child. My Immaculate Heart will be your refuge and the way that will lead you to God.”
-Our Lady of Fatima to Lucia

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God."
- St. Jean-Baptiste Marie Vianney
DeoGratias72

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 08:51:PM »

Grin loads of good books, including the catholic girl's guide that my grandmother and great-grandmother used!  Grin

http://www.sanctepater.com/2010/05/free-catholic-books.html?m=1

Way to go! :clap:Thanks!
KNKnotTNT

Personality type: ENFJ/ Sanguine & Phlegmatic

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 12:21:AM »

Thanks!!!
candyapple

Personality type: INFJ

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 07:39:PM »

Grin

“To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement.”
― Augustine of Hippo
"Jesus is the owner of my heart, and belonging to Him I find that I can smile, even in the midst of tears." -St Gemma Galgani

loggats

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 07:46:PM »

thanks!

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Behold, I make all things new.
Pages: [1]

Jump to: