Fish Eaters Traditional Catholic Forum
April 23, 2014, 09:31:PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: So, Pavlov's sitting in a bar enjoying a pint. The phone rings. He jumps up and says, "Dang! I forgot to feed the dog!"

Fish Eaters    Forum Index   Forum Rules   Help Calendar Members Chat Room   Who's Chatting   Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Government is spraying us  (Read 4471 times)
brogan

« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2005, 07:17:AM »

And all I had to do was click on your username and I would have found  that you are not in the USA. I guess when you said "brogan its not in  our water supply" I thought by "our" you meant US citizens.

Either way I feel stupid about my horribly sarcastic post but I'll leave it up cause it serves me right.

2 points Vandaler

AdoramusTeChriste
Dances with Chopper

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2005, 08:57:AM »

Magdalene,

Do you have a link for the article?

TRAD UP!!!
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
To listen to the hymn- http://fisheaters.com/forumpix/adoramustechriste.html

"I am convinced that the crisis of the church which we are living through today was largely caused by the disintegration of the liturgy."              
- The former Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger

"Their cold stares remind me of the neo-cons that just sign up to FE - they are fish, but they are dead." ~ Marty
Vandaler
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2005, 10:40:AM »

Quote from: AdoramusTeChriste

Magdalene,

Do you have a link for the article?

I don't want to pre-empt Magdalene, I just happen to have the info at my fingertip.

It's a two part article written by Marcus K Dalton that appeared in the Las Vegas Tribune back in August of this year.  It has been reposted on various sites with a broad range of interest since then.

You can read the second part of the article here:

http://www.lasvegastribune.com/20050826/headline3.html

Edited: If I may add... I have no problem with the article per say. I was reacting to the runaway excitement it caused. The article itself ask some interesting question without really answering them.

ernestus

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2005, 10:26:PM »

ladies and gentlemen of the jury,

may i have your attention please?

concerning fluoride in the water supply.

i recommend to anyone who has fluoride (and other mystery substances) in their water to invest in a water filter.

the best one, hands down is the 'british berkefeld', a.k.a 'big berkey'. if you are like most people, you probably buy bottled water at the store. have you ever calculated how much you spend on bottled water in just one year? well, the filter pays for itself by the first year. it filters out all of the toxic metals (e.g. fluoride) and keeps in the natural minerals.

http://www.bigberkey.com/

Sophia
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2005, 11:15:PM »

Goodness gracious!  At the rate that the government is supposedly doing this, they could never afford it.  What is the motive, by the way? 

Fluoride is nothing new- it helps prevent tooth decay- you brush your teeth with it every day- unless you buy Tom's toothpaste or some other fruit-and-nut brand- but they put it in some of theirs too. A small percentage of the population may have bad reactions to it I suppose.  People have bad reactions to peanut butter too.

The water is chlorinated to kill bacteria- but it does havoc with your skin- I suppose that is a conspiracy of the lotion companies to sell you moisturizing lotion? Pardon me for not being duly shocked and dismayed.

AdoramusTeChriste
Dances with Chopper

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2005, 07:44:AM »

Quote from: Sophia

Fluoride is nothing new- it helps prevent tooth decay- you brush your teeth with it every day- unless you buy Tom's toothpaste or some other fruit-and-nut brand- but they put it in some of theirs too. A small percentage of the population may have bad reactions to it I suppose.  People have bad reactions to peanut butter too.

Yes, but we aren't forced to eat peanut butter. In that, we have a choice. But if you are in a community that fluoridates, you don't. In countries where fluoride occurs naturally, they have to work to get the fluoride out of the water supply because it is toxic. In spite of that, the substance is added to infant vitamin drops and causes permanent mottling of teeth.

TRAD UP!!!
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
To listen to the hymn- http://fisheaters.com/forumpix/adoramustechriste.html

"I am convinced that the crisis of the church which we are living through today was largely caused by the disintegration of the liturgy."              
- The former Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger

"Their cold stares remind me of the neo-cons that just sign up to FE - they are fish, but they are dead." ~ Marty
ernestus

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2005, 09:37:AM »

Quote from: Sophia

Goodness gracious!  At the rate that the government is supposedly doing this, they could never afford it.  What is the motive, by the way? 

Fluoride is nothing new

im sure you already know where the fluoride supply comes from. but for those here who dont; THE FLUORIDE IN YOUR WATER COMES FROM ALLUMINUM FACTORIES AS A WASTE BY-PRODUCT.

its really ingenious. since the EPA regulates the dumping of toxic wastes, costing enormous amounts of money to dispose of it properly, why pay all that money, when you can sell it back to the unsuspecting masses with the full support of the american dental association! they essentially turned a liability into a commodity! woohoo!

you know the ADA loves you so much, they have this mercury filling for you, because mercury is nutritious.

ohh, and the schools love your kids teeth so much that they have this fluoride mouthwash to gargle with once a week.

besides, if fluoride is so good for you, and its in your toothpaste, why does it say:

CALL POISON CONTROL IF YOU SWALLOW THIS!

fluoride-free toothepaste will not have such 'warnings'.

btw, the same with chlorine. its a poisonous chemical. it will kill you. but just keep drinking your chlorine like a good sheep. the water here is so badly chlorinated, that it kills your fish, and the water must be treated to counter the pH.

Vandaler
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2005, 01:58:PM »

Ernetus,

Perhaps you can cut short to allusions and just say what you think.  Is there a will to poison people with the water supply? 

If so, who has this will? and why?

Thank you.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Jump to: