Archives > Catholic News Archive II

Sister Lucia

(1/5) > >>

Vincentius:

--- Quote ---~SPECIAL PROGRAMMING~
TRANSFERAL OF THE REMAINS OF SISTER LUCIA TO FATIMA LIVE (7 ½ HOURS)
Viewing of the Casket of Sr. Lucia in the Cathedral of Coimbra
Sunday February 19, 2006 4:30 AM LIVE
Sunday February 19, 2006 12:30 PM ENCORE
--- End quote ---

I wonder if her body will be found incorrupt as Bl. Jacinta's was?  It doesn't matter though, since Sister Lucia was definitely holy and is in Heaven now as promised by the Blessed Virgin Mary.

AGtoTrad:
Is this going to be televised in any way? If so, are you aware of where/when it would be? Sounds morbid to some, but to indeed see her incorrupt which I believe you would see; is yet another argument that Sr. Lucia wasn't a nutjob like some in Vatican want us to believe.   Further, has anyone heard of the prophecy she herself stated: "The Blessed Virgin promised that I would live to see the beginning of the chastisement".   Freaky, considering the 9/11, war, and tsunami all happen within relatively short period from her death which was Feburary 13, 2005. (A date I thought very appropriate since Our Mother appeared to the children on the 13th of every month from May to October, 1917). God has such a thing about time...He may be anal retentive, heh j/k?  

gladius_veritatis:

--- Quote from: Vincentius ---I wonder if her body will be found incorrupt as Bl. Jacinta's was? It doesn't matter though, since Sister Lucia was definitely holy and is in Heaven now as promised by the Blessed Virgin Mary.
--- End quote ---
I am not trying to rain on your parade, or say Sr. Lucia was not holy or that she is not in Heaven, but did Our Lady's promise say, "Immediately after your death, you will go to Heaven"?   I ADMIT, it is very likely the case, but who is to say the reality "definitely", unless, of course, the promise was worded as I have questioned.

gladius_veritatis:

--- Quote from: AGtoTrad ---Further, has anyone heard of the prophecy she herself stated: "The Blessed Virgin promised that I would live to see the beginning of the chastisement".
--- End quote ---
2005 was also the 40th anniversary of the close of V2, which is not to be dismissed.   Sometimes, God removes his faithful servants shortly before He strikes.

Aloysius:
I always find it troubling when any well-meaning member of the faithful  says this or that recently deceased person was so holy and must be in  heaven.  If they really were that holy and Catholic then they  would want you to be back on earth praying for their soul just in case,  and asking that if they are already in heaven that your prayers be  applied to some other poor soul in purgatory.

Sister Lucia I am sure wants you to do just that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version